now your nightmare comes to life.

Avenged Sevenfold.

ИндексКалендарВъпроси/ОтговориТърсенеПотребителиПотребителски групиРегистрирайте сеВход

Share | 

Hawthorne Heights

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
Filthy gorgeous
lipstick lullaby

ПисанеЗаглавие: Hawthorne Heights   Сря Юни 24, 2009 11:19 pm

Hawthorne Heights is an American emo band formed in Dayton, Ohio in June, 2001. Their line-up currently consists of vocalist and guitarist JT Woodruff, lead guitarist Micah Carli, bassist and vocalist Matt Ridenour and drummer Eron Bucciarelli. In late 2007, guitarist and vocalist Casey Calvert died of accidental causes, leaving the band as a four-piece.[6] The band, who were originally named A Day in the Life,[5] have released three studio albums on Victory Records since changing their name to Hawthorne Heights.

The band found success with both of their first two albums, with 2004's The Silence in Black and White achieving Platinum certification, and their 2006 album If Only You Were Lonely achieving Gold certification,after it peaked at #1 on the Billboard Top Independent Albums and #3 on the Billboard 200 charts. They are also well known for their 2006 single "Saying Sorry", which reached Gold status and peaked at #7 on the Billboard Hot Modern Rock Tracks chart.[9] The band's third album, Fragile Future, was released on August 5, 2008,surprisingly through Victory Records again, after a lengthy legal battle between the two parties.

If you follow me you will only get lost.
If you try to get closer we'll only lose touch.
But you already know too much and you're not going anywhere.

[b]
    Don't go.

[/b]
Върнете се в началото Go down
Вижте профила на потребителя http://unholyxconfessions.bulgarianforum.net
Гост

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Hawthorne Heights   Съб Юни 27, 2009 10:21 pm

Една вечер по МТВ на Хедбангърс уикенд или нещо такова пишеше в горния ъгъл на телевизора, гледах една тяхна песен и ми хареса ама забраих как се казва и за тва не съм ги търсил, ама както бях тръгнал да казвам яка им беше песента сигурно имат и други такива хубавки syh
Gunslinger^^
Wild eyed joker

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Hawthorne Heights   Нед Юни 28, 2009 6:30 pm

след като НЯКОИ *гледа към Дени* хора ме накараха да ги чуя..си изтеглих дискографията и я чух..еми имат някои доста яки песни pp

Вижте профила на потребителя http://www.last.fm/user/broken_kid
Sponsored content

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Hawthorne Heights   

Hawthorne Heights
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Permissions in this forum:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
now your nightmare comes to life. :: After life :: Други групи-
Идете на: